|The project meets all needs of refugees to become self-employed or entrepreneur (relevant knowledge, management skills, finance)|
Lok e.V. promotes and supports self-entrepreneurship by providing the following services:
- find out whether the business can be started altogether and the person fits the required needs (competence assessment)
- deliver qualification in business matters and work on the business plan (incl. support access to finance if needed),
- training on language skills, local context incl. supporting structure
- Lab space for working and communication
- matching with mentors and organize regularly network meetings
- support also after the start up of the business.